Campus Pack Learning Objects
The Learning Objects Campus Pack empower instructors, academic technologists, and instructional designers to easily build and implement social media assignments and activities from a library of re-usable tools including wikis, blogs, journals, podcasts, and templates.
- Improve learning outcomes through increased engagement and satisfaction
- Increase learning outcomes through formative assessment and feedback loops
- Enhance workplace skills by using social media as a part of their academic lives
- Develop collaboration and peer review abilities
- Easily incorporate social media/Web 2.0 tools into the classroom
- Save time by selecting assignments and activities from a library of re-usable social media tools
- Build social media assignment and activity types using wiki, blog, journal, podcast, and templates
- Improve assessment functionality and transparency through participatory metrics
- Implement evidence- and problem-based learning
- Foster peer review
To begin designing, expand the box below to highlight and copy the html script. You will then need to copy and paste this script into the html area of a text/multimedia content item while in 'author mode.' Opening the content item in 'course view' will activate your account for the first time and allow you to begin designing.
Adding CampusPack to your course:
Instructor overview video:
Student overview video: