MediaSpace Media Upload
You can upload media from your local machine or mobile device once logged in.
- Select Media Upload from the Add New dropdown menu.
- After the Upload Media page is displayed. Select + Choose a file to upload.
- In the Select file to upload window, select a media file to upload and click Open.
- As the file uploads you may begin adding the details to the file. The details include:
- Name: this is the only required field. It will be prominently displayed above the media.
- Description: this is displayed below your media and allows you to write additional supplementary information.
- Tags: these are used when searching for your media within MediaSpace.
- When you are finished editing the details, click 'Save.' You may continue uploading more files by clicking the '+ Choose another file' button and repeating steps 2–3 above.
- Please note that at this point you may not be able to view your media and you may see the message: 'This media is still being converted.' This is completely normal. Your media will continue to process even if you navigate away from MediaSpace.