CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder Tabs
Overview of the Tabs availalbe on the CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder.
The Record tab enables you to select from the different recording options in the CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder:
- Capture presentations and lectures, using all available features such as screen presentation, camera, and voice.
- Record the screen and voice.
- Record the screen and video.
- Record only video.
- Record only voice.
The Library tab enables you to browse through previous recordings. You can use the search box to quickly find the recordings.
The Settings tab is a centralized screen that enables you to manage the CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder.
- Determine the location where your video files are stored before they are uploaded.
- Select any webcam from the drop down list and see the preview.
- Select the recording quality: 480p or 720p for webcam, 720p or 1080p for screen recording.
- Select any microphone from the drop down list and gauge the voice level using the microphone meter.
The Help tab provides you with the following information:
- Information about the logged in user.
- Recorder version number.
- The Help tab also provides an option to collect logs to aid in troubleshooting any technical issues.