CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder First Setup
The Kaltura CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder can be launched from the web or directly from the desktop. Follow the step-by-step procedures to download the Kaltura CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder.
- In the upper right corner of the page, select the 'Add New' drop-down list, and choose CaptureSpace.
- When using the application for the first time, you may be prompted by the browser to approve the application. Each browser may prompt you with a unique message. The following screen shows the ‘External Protocol Request’ window as it appears when using Chrome.
- Click Launch Application to download the CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder.
- After the CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder downloads, click Install.
- You will receive the following message when the installation completes.
- Click OK and return to the MediaSpace.
- Select Add New and click CaptureSpace to begin using the CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder.
CS First Launch
- The initial launch of the CaptureSpace Desktop Recording client MUST be done via the website.
- You can then use the application on your desktop or the web to start the recorder.
- View of the CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder: